Monday, December 10, 2012

Homework for 12/10

I hope that everybody had a great weekend!  Here is the homework for today:

Reading/Language Arts:  Finish your I.P. work.  Also, this Friday, we will have a spelling test.  The list of spelling words is in the grey box on your I.P. work.  The reading logs are due on Monday, and MUST be completed online.  I do understand that there are still some problems getting them into the computer.  I have set up a station in the back of the room and will allow you some time to work on them here.

Math: Division worksheet.  Make sure you show your work on a separate sheet of paper in order to earn credit.

Science: Human body reading and worksheet.  Also, here is a copy of the link to Script Ohio that we watched in class:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevMBTQpV4U

Religion: MEMORIZE your lines for the Christmas Program!

Also...please bring back your permission slip for the LUMA Experience by tomorrow in order to receive extra credit!

Great work today!  I will see everybody in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment