Thursday, January 3, 2013

Homework for 1/3/13

Welcome back!  It was great to see everybody today!  Here is your homework for tonight:

Reading/Language Arts: Respond to the question that is posted on the Google doc about the song "Hall of Fame" that we listened to in class today.  Also, finish your new years resolutions.  If I haven't checked them yet, please make sure that you show them to me tomorrow.

Math: Complete the adding decimals worksheet.  I know that we only talked about this for a little bit today, but lets try to get this done!

As always, continue to work on your reading log.  I will be creating new reading logs for everybody beginning on Monday.

If there is anything that you need, please let me know!  Also, if there are any problems with the Google doc, send me an email at jhgoodman@att.net.  See you all tomorrow!

-Mr. Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment